- David Clarkson and Dainius Zubrus confirmed they received warning calls Tuesday from NHL Senior Vice President of Player Safety Brendan Shanahan about incidents they were involved in Monday night against the Rangers. Zubrus said he was surprised to hear from Shanahan while Clarkson didn’t seem surprised that he got the call. No fines or suspensions handed out just a conversation. [ Link ]
- Henrik Tallinder revealed to the media that his 6-8 week timetable is probably going to be longer than that. My guess, we’ll see you in October Mr. Tallinder. [ Link ]
- Juggling the lineup was the subject in yesterday’s Devils practice. Zubrus has been reunited with Elias and Sykora while Clarkson has been dropped to the third line. [ Link ]
- The Devils visit Boston tonight. Check back later this afternoon for our preview of tonight's game.
- Pittsburgh knocked off Dallas in OT last night. They are know have a 3 point cushion over 5th place Ottawa. Washington, Ottawa and Philly all had the night off so there wasn’t a lot of movement in the playoff picture. Philly hosts the Islanders tonight as we visit Boston. NJ trails Philly by 1 point for 6th place in the East.
- Kris Letang left Wednesday's game against Dallas midway through the first period after he was hit behind his own net by Stars forward Eric Nystrom. Could be a HUGE injury if its serious.
- The St. Louis Blues won their 4th straight and believe it or not, grabbed the top spot in the Central Division, a division may I remind you where the Red Wings won 23 straight at home.